Saturday, April 7, 2012

Welcome to Culturemudgeon, now get off my lawn.

Hello and welcome to my new flashy new blarg site, where I will bring you all sorts of garbled words that I made with my own ten fingers and thumbs!

The articles presented on this site will focus on either a) my various escapist pursuits, including television series, music, movies, video games, and my ruminations on popular culture in general; or b) the awful realities that I'm trying to escape from, such as politics and current affairs. Sometimes I will even write about how the latter is affecting the former! How tremendously exciting!

I make no promises about how often I'll be updating this thing, but I hope to do so at least twice a week.

Please forgive the awful portmanteau that has become the title of this blog, but finding a less-than-horrible name that isn't already taken is too much of a challenge.

-MRR

No comments:

Post a Comment